A modern classic revisited. Clean lines and timeless volumes epitomize the Maritime sofa. Its simplicity makes it versatile—a great fit for living rooms to office lounges. Available in a variety of leg and fabric options, this sofa can take on as many looks as you could possibly dream up. One sofa frame, 12 fabric options, multiple leg options: dozens of compositions. Yours to discover.
materials and dimensions
Frame in solid pine wood
Leg: painted metal black
Seat cushion in polyurethane foam
Back cushion : Dacron filling
Seating suspension : webbing suspension
Comfort / firmness : medium/firm
1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that covers frames and cushions of our sofas.
Choice of fabrics : 12
Designed in Montreal, made in China
Product dimension : 88″ x 32″ x 29″ H
Packaged dimension : 90″ x 34″ x 24″ H
Care: dry cleaning
Light assembly required
Item considered as Furniture
Download PDFMaritime black modules
Why we love the maritime 3 seaterWe love the Maritime 3 seater for these 5 reasons:
- Timeless shape. Its classic sophisticated shape will never go out of style.
- Removable covers. Like many of our models, it comes with fully removable covers. Practical for maintenance.
- Transformable. The Maritime sofa does not just sit pretty. It is designed as a system that allows you to transform it as you feel. Change the fabric, change the legs or add an ottoman to create a sectional or even change the back cushions and you get a completely new sofa.
- Solid wood legs. The natural material gives the sofa a touch of warmth
- Compact. Measuring 32" deep, it is anything but bulky. Perfect for urban spaces.